How to get rid of Pimples fast naturally

This is a problem we all have to face at some point in our life especially in the teenage years. Most people would have gone through this atrocious situation at least once in their life and we all know how hard it is to get rid of pimples fast.

There are several methods that I tried out myself and some of them worked and some of them didn't. When I actually first got pimples, I was really alarmed and bought some creams an lotions and to my surprise I did manage to get rid of pimples in about 2 or 3 weeks however I could feel the pimples inside my skin. That means whenever I used chemicals it got rid of the outer surface of the pimples and therefore hard to notice on the face. But all the pimples popped back within a week or so. I was totally annoyed and bought some more prestigious creams that are well known to remove all the pimples and acne, but none of them worked. After getting fed up I thought why should I waste my money on these useless things and completely stopped using these chemicals. After 2 weeks of stopping using the chemicals, my pimples started to fade away and even under the skin. However there were still some pimples and scars left on my face.



One of the natural methods that worked for me to get rid of those pimples and scars was using honey with lemon juice. Mix both of them together and apply it on the pimple and wait for about 10 minutes then wash it with warm water. Another method is that just apply lemon juice on to the pimple or scar (it will sting a little bit) and wait for around 10 minutes. By this time you will feel your face really tight and when you touch your face, it will be really smooth. So after 10 minutes wash it off with warm water and then cold water. This will give you a refreshing feeling and if done for around 2 weeks, you will not only remove the scars or pimples, but also will get a glowing healthy skin. Also lemon juice is known to reduce oil on the surface of the skin, the oil on the skin is one of the main reason to worsen the pimple or acne. Papaya juice is also well known for improving skin and giving it a healthy look.



Another killer method that worked well for me is vinegar. Vinegar is an excellent cleanser, when it is mixed with a little salt and apply it onto the pimple or acne it would get rid of the scar effectively. Don't forget to massage it in circle onto the pimple or acne for excellent result.

Everyone's skin is different and therefore try out all those above mentioned methods one by one for about 1 to 2 weeks and see which one works best for you. Don't do all of these together, which will result in a ugly face may be. Moreover, don't be sad if it did not remove your pimples overnight, some of them work fast and some of them take time depends on your skin type.

Over to you guys

Have you tried any of these methods before and has it worked for you? Leave your comment below!

PS: My friend has been working on a game for sometime and it is going to be released in both Android and iPhone market. The game is called 'Bird Bro' and you can find the post I have written about that on this blog. Also link to the preview of the Game is below or click here.
http://youtu.be/15_aUd_Kr4g

Please do check it out guys. i will update here when the game is out.

Thanks


Labels: , , , , ,