We all know that Facebook is tremendously, unimaginably, hugely popular and statistics show that 1 in every 13 people on the earth use Facebook! Users spend time on this site to connect with their friends and family, share their views and also to update their status. I know how addicting is Facebook but have you thought how seriously addict you are? Is it actually interfere with your studies or other personal things? Some signs that shows you are an addict are;
- The first thing you do when you get out of bed is logging into Facebook
- You feel really empty and depressed if you haven't checked your account for a while
- You have tried to cut down the time you use Facebook but failed
- You spend long time on Facebook even if you have something important to do
- Feeling the urge to update your Facebook status often
If you accept at least three of the five points above, then congratulation, you are now officially a Facebook addict!
I was a Facebook addict too, I am not ashamed to say that, however it was actually killing my precious time and I did quit my addiction successfully after a long battle. I did not even use to go out due to this Facebook fantasy world. Now I only use my account once in a while for my blog needs and other things.
You can do so many things to quit your addiction. I would suggest you:
- Make a Facebook schedule and log in only on the scheduled time
- Turn off Email notifications
- Read some 'disadvantages of Facebook' articles to get motivation
- Go out with your friends and family and enjoy
- Read books
If none of these worked for you, then delete your account!
Tell me guys are you a Facebook addict and do you log into your account more than twice a day?